About the Doctor
A STRONG EDUCATION gives him the tools to help relieve your pain.
“When your in pain, you want to be sure your getting care you can count on. You’ll be reassured to know that I
graduated with honors from one of the most respected chiropractic schools in the country.”
1984 Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa.
- Recipient of Daniel David Palmer Scholarship.
- Senior X-ray intern.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
- 1980 St. Peter’s College, Jersey City, New Jersey.
- B.S. in Biology.
COMMITTED TO CONTINUING EDUCATION and the knowledge to help him better serve his patients
“My education didn’t end when I became a chiropractor. It just began. Every year, I attend seminars and
advanced training courses to stay up on the latest improvements in chiropractic techniques. And what I learned, I am able
to put to immediate use I helping you get rid of your pain.”
- Post graduate X-Ray Diagnostic Course 100 hours Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- Pierce Stillwagon Adjusting technique certification, Palmer College of Chiropractic, 72 hours.
- Pediatrics: Northwestern Chiropractic College.
- Back School: Certification New York Chiropractic College.
- Whiplash Injuries: International Chiropractic Association Certificate.
- Spinal Rehabilitation, Radiology, Physiotherapy: Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- Certification in Chiropractic Pediatrics: Life College of Chiropractic, December, 1995.
- Peer, Utilization Review and Independent Examination Certification, New York Chiropractic College, 1997.
- Geriatrics in Chiropractic: Palmer College of Chiropractic, November 21, 1998.
- Rehabilitation, Spinal Biomechanics and Cervical Spinal Trauma, Parker Chiropractic College, September 16 to 18, 1999.
- Chiropractic Pediatrics Conference, Life Chiropractic College West, February 17 to 20, 2000.
- Extremity Adjusting, Footlevelers Inc., February 10 & 11, 2001.
- Chiropractic Principals, Texas Chiropractic College, May 2, 3, & 4, 2002.
- Footlevelers Fall Conference, New York Chiropractic College, October 17 to 19, 2003.
- Drugs, Side Effects & The Chiropractic Alternative, Bloomfield College, Association of New Jersey Chiropractors, December 11, 12, 2004.
- Validating Chiropractic 2005, Life Chiropractic College West, June 4, 5, 2005.
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors Annual Convention, October 6, 7, 8, 2006, Parsippany, NJ.
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractor Convention, October 26, 27, 28, 2007, East Brunswick, NJ.
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors Convention, November 1, 2, 2008, East Brunswick, NJ.
- Certification in Cox Flexion Distraction Technic, 36 hours, September 12, 13, 14, 2008, November 7, 8, 9, 2008, National University of Health Sciences, Chicago, Illinois.
Pi Tau Delta International Chiropractic Honor Society Twice Nominated to Outstanding Young Men of America Nominated to
Who’s Who Among Professionals
- New Jersey
- New York
- 1984 -1985 Curtis Chiropractic Center, Manalapan, NJ.
- 1985 to Present D’Angiolillo Chiropractic Center, North Brunswick, NJ.
- Past Team Physician to St. Pius X High School.
- Has published numerous articles for the DOCTORS BAG, of the PRINCETON PACKET and for GREATER MEDIA PUBLICATIONS.
- Contributing editor of the New Jersey Chiropractic Society BACKSCHOOL WORKBOOK.
LEADERSHIP ROLES IN THE PROFESSION has earned him the respect of his colleagues
“There are always new advances being made in chiropractic care. Being a member of professional organizations, as
well as personally involved with them, allows me to stay up on the lateset method in patient care. This ensures you get the
most up to date pain relief treatments.”
Central Jersey Chiropractic Society
- Secretary 1992-1993.
- 1st Vice President 1993-1994.
- President 1994-1995.
- Board of Directors 1992- 1996, 2000-2002
New Jersey Chiropractic Society
- Past Subcommitee chairman of the Industrial Relations Committee.
- Back School Instructor to Doctors, Industry and Patients.
- Member until 2004 when N.J.C.S. merged into the Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
New Jersey Chiropractic FORUM
- Representative for the Central Jersey Chiropractic Society from 1994 to 1998, and 2000 to 2002.
- Treasurer, 2000 to 2002.
Association Of New Jersey Chiropractors
- State Board Director 2007 to present.
- Regional Board Director for the Association’s Central Region from 2004 to present.
- Subcommitte Chairman of the Legal Committee.
- Member of the PAC Committee 2004 – 2007.
- Member of the Chiropractic Board Committee 2004 to present.
- Chairman of Legal Committee 2008 to present.
- Second Vice President 2008 to present.
HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF PATIENTS of all ages reach their maximum health potential
- His gentle techniques allow him to care for the most delicate of infants and seniors.
- He has used his injury training as a team physician.
- Volunteers his time to local schools for scoliosis screening.
- Injury prevention consultant to business and industry.
- An author of many chiropractic articles.
- Has lectured to doctors, patient groups and various organizations.