Herniated & Bulging Disc
How Cox® Technic Helps Decompress The Spine
- Disc Herniation
- Facet Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Mechanical Back Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Compression Defects
- Loss of Spine Lordosis
- Loss of Range of Motion
- Whiplash-type Injuries
- Osteoarthritis of the Spine
- Scoliosis (not as a cure, but to maintain mobility of the curve)
Lumbar Spine Cox® Adjustment
- Cox® Technic is a spinal manipulation performed on a specially designed chiropractic instrument, The Cox®7 Table. The instrument has a movable headpiece and a movable tail section. Each section flexes extends, laterally bends and circumducts (a combination of flexion and lateral flexion), and long-y-axis distraction.
- Cox® Technic drops intradiscal pressure (the pressure inside the spinal disc), widens the spinal canal, reduces pressure on the spinal nerves, and returns motion to spinal joints.
- Cox® Technic is appropriate for low back and leg pain as well as neck and arm pain conditions.
- Cox® Technic reduces pain due to disc herniation, slipped disc, ruptured disc, facet syndrome, stenosis, spondylolisthesis, neck pain, arm pain, leg pain, sciatica, and much more.
- Cox® Technic is non-surgical, doctor-controlled, hands-on care for spinal pain conditions.
- Cox® Technic seeks to return the patient to his/her desired QUALITY OF LIFE.
- Dr. D’Angiolillo is certified in Cox® Technic
DISC RELATED PAIN CONDITIONS
For patients with a “slipped/bulging/ruptured/herniated” disc (without cauda equina syndrome or progressive neurological deficit), Cox® Technic provides the following benefits:
- Increases the intervertebral disc height (C) to remove annular tension on the annular fibers and nerve (B) by making more room and improving circulation;
- Allows the nucleus pulposus (A) — the center of the disc — to assume its central position within the annular fibers and relieves irritation of the spinal nerve (B);
- Restores vertebral joints (D) to their physiological relationships of motion;
- Improves posture and locomotion while relieving pain, improving body functions, and creating a state of well-being.